Check out what's happening at TLCC!
JOIN US ONLINE EVERY SUNDAY MORNING at 10:00am!
Click here to find us live on Facebook.
For more information, please contact us:
(417) 337-7770 /
Seeing Jesus Clearly 20/20 - Sermon Series
Sunday mornings ONLINE at 10:00 am
Join us every Sunday on Facebook LIVE for praise & worship and a sermon by Pastor Dave!
APRIL 12 // 10:00 am
We would like to invite you to worship with us on Easter Sunday! Please bring your family and friends to celebrate the most told story of all time.
CHURCH ATTENDANCE & COVID-19
Here's some answers to the FAQs we're getting about the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and church attendance.
How are you keeping visitors safe at TLCC?
• Tri-Lakes Christian Church is following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines concerning proper hand hygiene and avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
• Our staff and volunteers are instructed to stay home if they are sick.
• TLCC provides a live stream of our weekend service for those in our congregation who are sick and not able to attend service. (https://www.facebook.com/trilakeschristian/)
• Keep up to date with CDC’s latest updates.
What will TLCC do if there is an outbreak in Branson, MO?
• We will continue following the advisement of the CDC as this is an evolving situation. We will remain flexible and address things as they occur.
• We have canceled services and events as advised by the CDC.
• We will keep you updated here and on our social media channels as further developments arise.
What can I do to help?
• Stay home if you are sick and encourage your friends, family members, and co-workers to do the same.
• Volunteer to provide meals, childcare, and supplies for people you know who are sick.
• Consider paying your tithes and offerings online. Gyve Today (www.gyve.com)
• Pray for all health officials and those affected with the virus.
CDC Resources to Help Keep You Safe
Stopping the Spread of Germs
Safety Protocols for School and Home
SUPPORT OUR MISSIONS TEAM
Here are a few ways you can support our Missions Team who will be traveling to Antigua this July to serve.
All events are subject to date change due to Coronavirus situation. Please stay tuned to updates. Thank you for your support!